Monday, August 19, 2013

Program Song Format/Schedule

I had someone write in asking how we are performing our songs during the Primary Program.  Here is the list that our Primary Presidency put together (with input from the music side!):

1st Song :  “I Am A Child of God”
                   1st verse and chorus in English.
                   Then, two Sr. Primary Classes sing the first verse again in     SPANISH; ALL sing the chorus in English
                   4th Verse in English
                   Sign Language during Chorus
2nd Song:  “My Heavenly Father Loves Me”, both verses, with VIOLA                                     
3rd Song:  “If the Savior Stood Beside Me”, all three verses.  One of my Sr. Primary Classes will be doing sign language for all 3 verses.
4th Song:  “The Church of Jesus Christ” One verse
5th Song:    “I Want to Live the Gospel” One Verse                                                 
6th Song:    “When I Am Baptized” Both verses, with VIOLA                                 
7th Song:  “Families Can Be Together Forever” Both Verses
8th Song:  “A Child's Prayer” 1st verse, 2nd verse, then together with Teachers singing 2nd verse
9th Song:  “Keep the Commandments”  1 Verse
10th Song:  “I Want to Be a Missionary Now” 3 verses                                                   
11th Song :  “I Am A Child of God”, 1st verse only, with congregation

1 comment: